• Captain America #47 – Part 1 of “Oral Pleasure.”
• Green Lantern #38 – It will probably be crap because the story has to get trimmed to make room for a pointless Origins & Omens story.
• Incredible Hercules #126 – It’s the Book of Doom! I’m pretty curious about this. Doom Fritter speaks highly of it.
• Superman #685 – See Green Lantern #38.
Book I Used to Buy That There’s No Way I’m Buying This Week:
• New Avengers #50 – Take a comic that’s been jacked up to $3.99 each month, make it a special anniversary issue, and you’ve got yourself a single issue of a comic book that costs $4.99.
• Green Lantern #38 – The Rage of the Red Lanterns continues, and I’m guessing Hal will be subjected to the Blue Lantern ring to get rid of his recent red infestation. Just groundwork for the upcoming War of Light, but I’m looking forward to it.
• The Incredible Hercules #126 – This week’s Book of Doom. I’m not leaning one way or the other, but I hope it’s good.
• Justice Society of America #24 – This series took a dip last month, but I’m hoping it gets back on track. Just so long as the stuff with Black Mary isn’t too goddamn annoying, I’ll be a happy camper. I don’t know what that expression means.
• Superman #685 – Superman copes with Pa Kent’s death. Not sure why I’m going to waste my money on this, but I am.
• Captain America #47 – Cap blows V. I gotta see that.
• Nova #22 – Consistently my favorite series. I’m sure this is gonna be another great issue, and I’m really looking forward to seeing how they dig their way out of the ending to the last issue.