As promised last week, here’s a roundup of all the 24 Hour Comics I could find.
First off, from Doomkopf.com — we’ve been posting our 24 Hour Comics throughout the week, but here they are in one spot:
• “Portals of Doom” by Fin Fang Doom
• “Space Dinosaurs from the Future” by Doom DeLuise
• “The Garden” by Jim Doom
• “Man Alive”, an incomplete entry from Doom & Gloom
Doom, Where’s My Car? and Colonel Doom both participated also, and we’ll get those links in here as soon as we have them.
Elsewhere on the web — strangers and new acquaintances:
• “Green Noir” by The Astral Gypsy
• “No Way, Jose” by evinou_art
• “Muñeco” by Quiet Bubble
• “Everything is a First Repeating Itself” by Star
• “Once Upon a Love Story” by Josh M
• “Jenny Everywhere and the Golden Key” by fesworks (a Lego “comic”)
• “The Foodle Book Mystery” by Glenn R. Wichman
They gave it their best — the rules of 24 Hour Comics Day are fairly strict, and it’s not called a challenge for nothing. These folks may not have been able to fully complete the challenge, but they’re sharing their work with their heads held high:
• “Golden Wing Versus the Freezer” by Zander (had to use a 25th hour to finish — way to stick with it)
• “Action Heroes” by Van Jensen (had to use more than 24 hours and didn’t go 24 pages, but it’s a complete story)
• (something in Dutch) by Jango Jim (he finished 14 pages — not bad)
• Untitled by Podunk (gave up after 9 hours spent on 2 pages — understandable)
• “Fata Obstant” by Ryan Cody (he pre-designed characters and plotted the story in advance, plus the posted images have been Photoshopped and re-lettered, but the final product looks nice)
• “Hippie and the Creature” by McHozer Comics (posting one page per week after digital improvements)
Still waiting on… — these folks declared their intentions to participate and post the final product, but there’s nothing uploaded yet. Keep an eye out.
• Keith Chan (he has video proving he did it!)
• Alfredo Lopez Jr.
The Comics Reporter has a roundup too.